Generic Eriacta is a Sildenafil Citrate variant used to treat sexual dysfunction in men. Generic Eriacta offers a powerfully effective, long-lasting solution to male impotence by improving both sexual stimulation and penile erections via improved blood circulation in the male genital area. Generic Eriacta is one of the best medications of its kind!
Generic Eriacta is also marketed as Sildenafil Citrate and Viagra.
*Eriacta® is a registered trademark of Ranbaxy®.
Eriacta 100mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Eriacta is an oral drug used to treat male impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction (ED). It works by dilating blood vessels in the penis, allowing the inflow of blood needed for an erection.
Follow your doctor’s instructions when taking Generic Eriacta. Takie approximately 1 hour before sexual activity works best for most men. Depending on how and when the drug works for you, an interval of 30-60 minutes to as much as 4 hours may prove ideal. If you miss a dose: Generic Eriacta is not for regular use. Take it only before sexual activity.
If you notice any of the following, call your doctor as soon as possible:
- Hearing difficulties
- Breathing difficulties
- Allergic reactions
- Irregular heart beat
- Prolonged erections
- Vision or eye disorders
The following side effects are more common and do not require medical attention:
- Runny nose
There are other possible side effects. Talk to your doctor to make sure none of your current medications will interact with Generic Eriacta.
You must always discuss your medical history in detail with your doctor. Inform your doctor if you have any of the following:
- Heart disease, angina, history of heart attack or heart stroke, uncontrolled irregular heartbeat or any other heart disorders.
- High or low blood pressure
- Severe Kidney or liver disease
- Certain hereditary degenerative eye problems such as retinitis pigmentosa
- An unusual or allergic reaction to Sildenafil, other medications, foods, dyes or preservatives.
Refrain from taking Eriacta if you take any of the following:
- Methscopolamine nitrate
- Other sildenafil products
Eriacta may also interact with the following medicines:
- Fungal or yeast infection drugs
- HIV or AIDS drugs
- Blood pressure drugs
- Eriacta may also interact with other medications. Contact your doctor to be sure you do not run into any issues.
Store your Generic Eriacta in a room temperature environment, preferably in a locked medicine cabinet. Do not allow children to handle Generic Eriacta.